Shaking....Again....!!!
It's around 6pm++ and I was, as usual glued to my PS2 ..while hunting down Cubans in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon...it started shaking...
Yup..I felt the tremors but it's only for a short while. Ran to get Mak but she was in the shower but when she heard ehehe she quickly finished up. We switched on the TV to CNA channel to see what's up while I paused on my game...no updates yet.
So I continued hunting the suckers & I'm really GOOD man! Ahahaha..masuk bakul angkat sendiri..maybe I should go to war hmmm? Cos I'll make a good sniper I guessed..but the extra cautios one cos Abang hates to co-op with me in this game cos I'm too damn slow but he says I'm goooddddd. LOL!
Anyway was too engrossed in da game till I felt the second tremor..this one was bigger than the first. I shouted to Mak and ask her to sit on the bed with me..when we saw my picture frame shooked! The water in the fish tank begins to rise left & right. Scary siaaaa....
Checked out the news again & yes residents have been calling to CNA hotline regards to the tremors felt.
So we knew that the earthquake occurred only 600-700km away from S'pore. Pretty near huh?
This is my 3rd experience though...I told Mak kalau betul earthquake kita lari masuk bomb shelter ok! Her face panicked ehehehehe....apa tidak tinggal kita 2 jer kat rumah! Laki masing2 kat kerja.
Mins later..it was all over. Alhamdullilah nothing happen.
Back to my game!!! Kill those suckers!!!
Yup..I felt the tremors but it's only for a short while. Ran to get Mak but she was in the shower but when she heard ehehe she quickly finished up. We switched on the TV to CNA channel to see what's up while I paused on my game...no updates yet.
So I continued hunting the suckers & I'm really GOOD man! Ahahaha..masuk bakul angkat sendiri..maybe I should go to war hmmm? Cos I'll make a good sniper I guessed..but the extra cautios one cos Abang hates to co-op with me in this game cos I'm too damn slow but he says I'm goooddddd. LOL!
Anyway was too engrossed in da game till I felt the second tremor..this one was bigger than the first. I shouted to Mak and ask her to sit on the bed with me..when we saw my picture frame shooked! The water in the fish tank begins to rise left & right. Scary siaaaa....
Checked out the news again & yes residents have been calling to CNA hotline regards to the tremors felt.
So we knew that the earthquake occurred only 600-700km away from S'pore. Pretty near huh?
This is my 3rd experience though...I told Mak kalau betul earthquake kita lari masuk bomb shelter ok! Her face panicked ehehehehe....apa tidak tinggal kita 2 jer kat rumah! Laki masing2 kat kerja.
Mins later..it was all over. Alhamdullilah nothing happen.
Back to my game!!! Kill those suckers!!!

