<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8636473?origin\x3dhttp://77ruscorp80.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

R.U.S.C.O.R.P

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Back At G.B

posted by Era @ 4:55 AM  
I hate not having pc access at home! My mp3 songs are outdated!! I really need to reload!!
Just have to be patience cos will only be shifting my things back by this Fri I hope!
Yes I've officially moved out from my home in Sengkang. Rented it out to this SIA Steward whose a M'sian by the way. Nice guy...travelling round the world..easy access for souveniers u know... if i want to :-D

So looks like I have to say bye to my jacuzzi..Hmph!
Kalaulah boleh bawak balik Geylang Bahru kan besh!!...
I'm enjoying the fact that I'm back living with my parents ...bestkan cos normally Mum's doing the cooking heh!

I'm back to my lazying around days ehehe...only the extra chores to do & that's it..
u can either see me munching or i'm on my Ps2
sampai mak aku pon merajuk seh aku asik main game jer tak berbual ngan dier ehehehe...
not going to mak's place at tampines yet cos ajan's niece having da pox. adik beradik lak tu kena.
so won't be going there for a while as ajan pon belum pernah kena so yeah he's scarreedddd but taknak tunjuk konon :-p

waiting for the time to revamp this soft purple page again...
sis helpppppppppppppp!!!!
ehehehehe


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.