HaPpY NeW YeAr !!!
Bought our tickets to Sentosa tonight. I will welcome the new year with hopes that 2005 will heal the world from their suffering and devastation. What had happened completely ruined my celebration mood. Unbelievable-death toll soars over 117,000. Can't bear to watch the news anymore. For just 1 day of Disaster and I believed that this is just an eye-opener.
Human unity was the most humbling event that I had witnessed. People came together from all walks of life, from all over the world came to aid to help the Tsunami victims. I mean this is where we all come together as one to help. I'm so touched by this...It was'nt like this at all when the Twin Towers came down. Yupz there were sympathy but its not the same.
Please let the survivors be strong..
Please ease the pain from the children & those who have lost their families..
Please let the souls of the dead be in peace..
Please do what you can to help..
A little goes a long way..
Hope all my fwens will have a good year ahead & for me I will go out tonite not to have too much fun but just to go out with a free mind.
Even though I'm disturbed by soooo many of those perished in the Disaster, life goes on........live it to the fullest each day......
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
Human unity was the most humbling event that I had witnessed. People came together from all walks of life, from all over the world came to aid to help the Tsunami victims. I mean this is where we all come together as one to help. I'm so touched by this...It was'nt like this at all when the Twin Towers came down. Yupz there were sympathy but its not the same.
Please let the survivors be strong..
Please ease the pain from the children & those who have lost their families..
Please let the souls of the dead be in peace..
Please do what you can to help..
A little goes a long way..
Hope all my fwens will have a good year ahead & for me I will go out tonite not to have too much fun but just to go out with a free mind.
Even though I'm disturbed by soooo many of those perished in the Disaster, life goes on........live it to the fullest each day......
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

