<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8636473?origin\x3dhttp://77ruscorp80.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

R.U.S.C.O.R.P

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

V Day

posted by Era @ 3:57 AM  
Guess who got me presents for V Day? Yeah it's my super-mum-in-law *giggles*

Nehhhh...actually she just got back from a 5 day trip to KL. We were supposed to go along but it was during the CNY & it was a last minute thinggy so we couldn't make it.
She bought me 1 black pants & 1 pink shirt-yes the maternity type..sooooo sweetttt.
They looked expensive & i felt guilty bout that. Shessh!
Gonna make sure today i will call her & thank her. Thank You Mak!!!

I feel more merry with my 'other' family.Especially his mum. I mean there's really no negative things from me about her. No words to describe her. For me she's perfect & my role model. It will be more than a 5 page entry if i were to praise her all day long kekehkee. I revealed my love for her to hubby. I just wanna make her feel more appreciated tt's all.
Here's a glimpse of my bapak & mak when we had supper the other night at simpang bedok.



Yey!! Dah dapat baju...so what's next?
Sis PS2 kepa??? Hehehe...aku tunggu jer sapa nak belikan nie????


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.