<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8636473?origin\x3dhttp://77ruscorp80.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

R.U.S.C.O.R.P

Sunday, March 13, 2005

posted by Era @ 1:57 AM  
Exactly 4 months today. 5 more months to go...times go by so quickly but I'm enjoying it though. I wanna enjoy it till it last.
Family relationship is getting better & better each day..Alhamdullilah. Having to see her around often with mak & ayah makes me happy. No fuss & no complaints...just like i wanted n prayed for :-)

Met my agent Tia yesterday nite to view the house. Hopefully we can get the deal within this month as we need to do it a.s.a.p. Will be staying mostly with mak & ayah as nenek is already taken back by my no-manners aunt. Maybe we'll be going to & fro from Kallang n Tampines. Well...what to do as long as the $ keep rolling in I'm fine with the hassle.

Am i progressing? I think I am...ehehe
Tummy is getting rounder..colleagues having bets on whether boy or girl!!!! Ishk!
Mak says maybe it's a boy cos looks like it's growing outwards and not sideways..i just smiled.
I'm not gonna put on too much hope cos yes indeed we want a boy deep deep down ehehehe but we leave it to God.
So next Wed we will know...if not then the following month!

Miss my 2 gurl-fwens. It's been some time since I met them. Hope we'll make time soon kalau tidak makin berat perut ni nak jalan nanti ehehehe.

Happy 6 years 5 mnths dearie..... :-D


Powered by Blogger And Falconer Designs.