Two In One
24th March 2005
Finally went to meet the gurls. I think I have not met them since the start of my being pregnant so that means I haven't bitch with em for 4 Months!!!
It went well..till I told him not to fetch cos I wanna hangout longer ehehe...
They practically squealed when they saw my tummy...ahahaha
Kept saying 'hello' to the baby....tebiats eh korang???!!!!
Dah satu starbucks tengokkan tu belum masuk aku tunjuk korang baby scan lagik...they squealed again!!! Kecoh tu starbucks!!
Record breaker: Ate 1 1/2 of mushroom swiss...!!! the rest I leave it with Kit. heh dengan nikmatnyer dia telan...maklumlah dah lama tak makan.
It's hard to leave first if not bcos of that 'Ikhlas' drama. So I left but knowing Insya-Allah we'll b meeting up again sometime next week. New venue lah pls..I hate to take train go town u know. takder org nak give up seat...practically semua just ingat aku ni buncit!!! Hmph!
Reached home by 9.40..saw Ikhlas.
Crita ni macam over lah pada aku...masa Ramadan, ilmu hitam boleh jalan ker?????!!!
Apa seh...
Went to dreamland shortly after. I know it's gonna a long day ahead...
25th March 2005
8.30am gua sua kluar rumah beb!! Ingatkan korang semua masih mengorok kat rumah..darah naik jer!!!
Went to collect the van at tampines & proceed for breakfast at Mukmin Restaurant. Kat sana korang mesti nak kena try dia punya lontong goreng! Alamak...power ah!! It reminds me of the lontong goreng we used to eat in Sec School!!! Seeddaaappp!!
Arrived at Sengkang & I was impressed by my tenant's effort for making the place looks nice. he decor it with a BIG green palm plant by the hall...which makes the room looks fresh..
Rugs here & there...nice
It's good to know he's really is a clean person..biasalah steward. Dorang kan macam vain sikit.
Started to pack up our things. Took us about 2 hrs to do so...nak bawak gi van punyalah merana!! He carried most of the things. Nak ajak orang lain tolong pon tak boleh cos van tak muat. Kesian dia...badan sampai sakit2
Loading those things is the worse part!!
Only left the house arnd 3pm...went to parkway cos aku terasa nak makan pizza pulak. Then suddenly found out that Pizza Hut at Parkway had moved out!!! Grrrrrr....dahlah tgh kebuls!
Decided to go to the Siglap outlet instead cos tt's the nearest..ate my filling then went to bedok to meet up with my bro-in-law for an urgnt meeting bawah block.
Talked bout the family & stuffs.
8pm-we moved off. Call mak to help us downstairs to unload the stuffs.
Unloading was ez cos ada trolley! Siang2 tadi tak teringat pulak nak bawak! Duh! Sufferring manz & my feet is killing me!
dah unload sempat tgok janji diana (which i think erra nyer lakonan a bit over the top!)
i got no time & no more energy to plug in my pc..save it for the weekend.
Went out again cos need to pump petrol & I need to find my putu piring...(kan aku dah cakap jue! kan kan kan)
Tried the railway station...mana tau ada kan.
Terserempak lah si Kit & her squealing again!!!!!!!!!! kakhakhakhakahka
Talked only for a while cos need to find food as I'm hungry again! Yey! Ada putu piring but u know what? I ended up waiting like almost 40 mins i think...gosh my feet!!!
Decided to pick up ayah at the airport cos he finished work at 11.45...
12.15am-Finally home sweet home. Then realised then i got meself swollen feet. *sigh*
took shower...eat my putu piring & straight to bed only arnd 1.30am. Nak kena bangun kul 6.45 seh nak kena kerja tau!! Totally shacked!!
Finally went to meet the gurls. I think I have not met them since the start of my being pregnant so that means I haven't bitch with em for 4 Months!!!
It went well..till I told him not to fetch cos I wanna hangout longer ehehe...
They practically squealed when they saw my tummy...ahahaha
Kept saying 'hello' to the baby....tebiats eh korang???!!!!
Dah satu starbucks tengokkan tu belum masuk aku tunjuk korang baby scan lagik...they squealed again!!! Kecoh tu starbucks!!
Record breaker: Ate 1 1/2 of mushroom swiss...!!! the rest I leave it with Kit. heh dengan nikmatnyer dia telan...maklumlah dah lama tak makan.
It's hard to leave first if not bcos of that 'Ikhlas' drama. So I left but knowing Insya-Allah we'll b meeting up again sometime next week. New venue lah pls..I hate to take train go town u know. takder org nak give up seat...practically semua just ingat aku ni buncit!!! Hmph!
Reached home by 9.40..saw Ikhlas.
Crita ni macam over lah pada aku...masa Ramadan, ilmu hitam boleh jalan ker?????!!!
Apa seh...
Went to dreamland shortly after. I know it's gonna a long day ahead...
25th March 2005
8.30am gua sua kluar rumah beb!! Ingatkan korang semua masih mengorok kat rumah..darah naik jer!!!
Went to collect the van at tampines & proceed for breakfast at Mukmin Restaurant. Kat sana korang mesti nak kena try dia punya lontong goreng! Alamak...power ah!! It reminds me of the lontong goreng we used to eat in Sec School!!! Seeddaaappp!!
Arrived at Sengkang & I was impressed by my tenant's effort for making the place looks nice. he decor it with a BIG green palm plant by the hall...which makes the room looks fresh..
Rugs here & there...nice
It's good to know he's really is a clean person..biasalah steward. Dorang kan macam vain sikit.
Started to pack up our things. Took us about 2 hrs to do so...nak bawak gi van punyalah merana!! He carried most of the things. Nak ajak orang lain tolong pon tak boleh cos van tak muat. Kesian dia...badan sampai sakit2
Loading those things is the worse part!!
Only left the house arnd 3pm...went to parkway cos aku terasa nak makan pizza pulak. Then suddenly found out that Pizza Hut at Parkway had moved out!!! Grrrrrr....dahlah tgh kebuls!
Decided to go to the Siglap outlet instead cos tt's the nearest..ate my filling then went to bedok to meet up with my bro-in-law for an urgnt meeting bawah block.
Talked bout the family & stuffs.
8pm-we moved off. Call mak to help us downstairs to unload the stuffs.
Unloading was ez cos ada trolley! Siang2 tadi tak teringat pulak nak bawak! Duh! Sufferring manz & my feet is killing me!
dah unload sempat tgok janji diana (which i think erra nyer lakonan a bit over the top!)
i got no time & no more energy to plug in my pc..save it for the weekend.
Went out again cos need to pump petrol & I need to find my putu piring...(kan aku dah cakap jue! kan kan kan)
Tried the railway station...mana tau ada kan.
Terserempak lah si Kit & her squealing again!!!!!!!!!! kakhakhakhakahka
Talked only for a while cos need to find food as I'm hungry again! Yey! Ada putu piring but u know what? I ended up waiting like almost 40 mins i think...gosh my feet!!!
Decided to pick up ayah at the airport cos he finished work at 11.45...
12.15am-Finally home sweet home. Then realised then i got meself swollen feet. *sigh*
took shower...eat my putu piring & straight to bed only arnd 1.30am. Nak kena bangun kul 6.45 seh nak kena kerja tau!! Totally shacked!!

