3-in-1 today...
12th April today...Its a special day indeed..3-in-1!
I'm exactly 5 months in my stage now so I would like to wish my baby-in-me happy 5 months! Yey jumped with joy! Hehehehe..
So looks like only 4 more months to go...getting more nervous each day..ok ok takmu pikir² lagik! Takut Mummy!
Happy Bday To My Ayah!!...gave him a bday kiss this morning maybe a treat this weekend which is still pending though cos his annual leave is still not approved. Same routine every year, he will sure shave all his hair as according to him is bayar niat! Every year without fail sure will go Botak! hehehe..he looks cute lah!
Semoga dipanjangkan umurnya dah dipulihkan segala penyakitnya. Insya-Allah. Amin...Luv u Daddy Sam!
I was thinking of ordering for him a cake but I need it to be for a diabetic. Do you know can cake shops make those? Tell me ya...
Happy 6 years 6 months dearie :-D
A good day indeed..can't wait for 8pm to go home!!! Lucky I'm on this shift if not I will sure be on leave rite this moment!! Hmph!
I'm exactly 5 months in my stage now so I would like to wish my baby-in-me happy 5 months! Yey jumped with joy! Hehehehe..
So looks like only 4 more months to go...getting more nervous each day..ok ok takmu pikir² lagik! Takut Mummy!
Happy Bday To My Ayah!!...gave him a bday kiss this morning maybe a treat this weekend which is still pending though cos his annual leave is still not approved. Same routine every year, he will sure shave all his hair as according to him is bayar niat! Every year without fail sure will go Botak! hehehe..he looks cute lah!
Semoga dipanjangkan umurnya dah dipulihkan segala penyakitnya. Insya-Allah. Amin...Luv u Daddy Sam!
I was thinking of ordering for him a cake but I need it to be for a diabetic. Do you know can cake shops make those? Tell me ya...
Happy 6 years 6 months dearie :-D
A good day indeed..can't wait for 8pm to go home!!! Lucky I'm on this shift if not I will sure be on leave rite this moment!! Hmph!

