Happy 28
It's a bit different this year. I couldn't managed to get things properly planned as I wanted it to be. Yup..my hands a bit tied this month but he understood & he doesn't mind. I'll make it up to u..I promise.
Was looking forward to the day but unexpectedly I was down again on Wednesday. Tried to fight it at work but it was unbearable as I had puked nearly thrice and guess I couldn't take it anymore. Went to see doc, had urine test & confirmed that I'm still having the infection + a bit of sugar this time round. I'm worried....
Doc says I might be getting my morning sickness again but this is rare. I'm already in my 3rd trimester and the thing that I wanted to avoid so much came back.
So I went home..ate & rest. It started raining & it worries me cos we had a date with Fidz & Jue later in the evening for a movie & a mini bday celebration which Abang doesn't know about. The least that I could do but never without a help from my sis! Thanks Gurl.
It's still raining at 5pm..called Jue we decide to catch the later show instead.
Woke up still feeling groggy & got ready to meet them.
The movie was ok but Orlando Bloom was oh-so-good-lookin in it. The fight scenes well..nothin's new cos it was common after watching lots of Braveheart, L.O.T.R, Gladiator,King Arthur..what else is new?...The only controversial part is that it's Christian against Muslim...Like got nothing better to do!
Movie ended, went for supper at chai chee seafood & they presented Abang with their present! Kehekhek..they made for him number plate for his bike! Hahaha..as if they know Abang's no plate dah pecah!! Thanks Guys!
Later we sat at the void deck near Jue's home to cut the delicious-looking- heart-shaped-chocky-cake!!!! YUMMY!
I & Jue only had about 1 1/2 piece whereas the bday boy & Fidz went on to finish the whole cake!! KAU!!
Manalah badan tak sihat satu-satu!!!!! Tsk tsk!
Anyway it was lovely evening spent.
The next day I was too sick & down again. Vomitted in the early morning. Can't sleep..back hurts..headache.
Furthermore it was raining & unfortunately Abang's bday had to be spent at home instead. Apalah nasib but takper...we still can go out on Sat & Sun perhaps.
He's still asking for OSIM lah...mana aku nak gi cekau duit nie? LOL!
Happy 28th dearie & next year we'll celebrate it again...but it will be the 3 of us Insya-Allah...hehehehe :-D
Anyway Happy Mother's Day for all Mummies out there! YeY!!!
Birthday Gallery




Was looking forward to the day but unexpectedly I was down again on Wednesday. Tried to fight it at work but it was unbearable as I had puked nearly thrice and guess I couldn't take it anymore. Went to see doc, had urine test & confirmed that I'm still having the infection + a bit of sugar this time round. I'm worried....
Doc says I might be getting my morning sickness again but this is rare. I'm already in my 3rd trimester and the thing that I wanted to avoid so much came back.
So I went home..ate & rest. It started raining & it worries me cos we had a date with Fidz & Jue later in the evening for a movie & a mini bday celebration which Abang doesn't know about. The least that I could do but never without a help from my sis! Thanks Gurl.
It's still raining at 5pm..called Jue we decide to catch the later show instead.
Woke up still feeling groggy & got ready to meet them.
The movie was ok but Orlando Bloom was oh-so-good-lookin in it. The fight scenes well..nothin's new cos it was common after watching lots of Braveheart, L.O.T.R, Gladiator,King Arthur..what else is new?...The only controversial part is that it's Christian against Muslim...Like got nothing better to do!
Movie ended, went for supper at chai chee seafood & they presented Abang with their present! Kehekhek..they made for him number plate for his bike! Hahaha..as if they know Abang's no plate dah pecah!! Thanks Guys!
Later we sat at the void deck near Jue's home to cut the delicious-looking- heart-shaped-chocky-cake!!!! YUMMY!
I & Jue only had about 1 1/2 piece whereas the bday boy & Fidz went on to finish the whole cake!! KAU!!
Manalah badan tak sihat satu-satu!!!!! Tsk tsk!
Anyway it was lovely evening spent.
The next day I was too sick & down again. Vomitted in the early morning. Can't sleep..back hurts..headache.
Furthermore it was raining & unfortunately Abang's bday had to be spent at home instead. Apalah nasib but takper...we still can go out on Sat & Sun perhaps.
He's still asking for OSIM lah...mana aku nak gi cekau duit nie? LOL!
Happy 28th dearie & next year we'll celebrate it again...but it will be the 3 of us Insya-Allah...hehehehe :-D
Anyway Happy Mother's Day for all Mummies out there! YeY!!!
Birthday Gallery





