Heroes
Will be welcoming a lil baby boy to this world (Insya-Allah)...I'll definitely look at my heroes below just because I will always want my dear baby to grow up just like these wonderful men...
'My Man' who won my heart & soul with his charm...the 'Best-Ayah-in-the-World' without saying brought me up with lots of love & care...the 'Actor' with the "machoness" & the body of cos ahahahah....



Hritik-Of cos he will only be just a temporary viewing image though & please baby don't run around trees while singing to girls when you're big OK!
Hahaha...

Oh & do i look like a boy? It's ok rite as long as I'm cute & chubby so my baby can be like ME!
Remembering these baby memories..looking at old photos..how time flies.
And now here I am waiting for my baby's arrival...
Unbelievable.
'My Man' who won my heart & soul with his charm...the 'Best-Ayah-in-the-World' without saying brought me up with lots of love & care...the 'Actor' with the "machoness" & the body of cos ahahahah....



Hritik-Of cos he will only be just a temporary viewing image though & please baby don't run around trees while singing to girls when you're big OK!
Hahaha...

Oh & do i look like a boy? It's ok rite as long as I'm cute & chubby so my baby can be like ME!
Remembering these baby memories..looking at old photos..how time flies.
And now here I am waiting for my baby's arrival...
Unbelievable.

