Tak Akan Ada Cinta Yang Lain...
Ruscorp 2nd Anniversary
12.10.2003

12.10.2004

12.10.2005 (taken at the same spot)

See how much we've grown?-(in size I mean) eehehehe!
but besides that, we've grown so much more in knowing & loving each other everyday.
I had no time at all to get him anything apa lagik nak buat surprise?. You know the confinement stuff + the busy baby schedule & such *sigh*
He on the other hand got me THIS!

Yupz!! I felt as if I had actually won an award or an oscar kekehke!
THIS is the BEST gift ever! I can't even describe how I feel when I read those words...
I teared...
My Pose :-D
12.10.2003

12.10.2004

12.10.2005 (taken at the same spot)

See how much we've grown?-(in size I mean) eehehehe!
but besides that, we've grown so much more in knowing & loving each other everyday.
I had no time at all to get him anything apa lagik nak buat surprise?. You know the confinement stuff + the busy baby schedule & such *sigh*
He on the other hand got me THIS!

Yupz!! I felt as if I had actually won an award or an oscar kekehke!
THIS is the BEST gift ever! I can't even describe how I feel when I read those words...
I teared...
My Pose :-D

