!Desperate Mummy!
Title might sound a bit tak betul hehehe BUT yes i'm desperate.
Desperate to lose weight! Gemuk siak!!
Recently saw my wedding studio photos & now mak dikau punyalah banyak beza! Ni takleh jadi nie + i'm really determined to lose what i can sejak lepas bersalin nie. Aku try not to eat at night,
I use the bengkung..I eat all the jamu for my own benefit & made full use of this bulan puasa. But i'm not fit yet to sign up new lessons at Amore but I WILL join again once i go back to work. (Kit wanna join me? hehehe)
Need to get in shape but i feel i need to at least rest for another month & enjoy the raya!!
Aku dokong si Izz ni ajer dah macam angkat weight siak sampai lenguh tangan semua. Badly need a massage. Maybe I wanna go spa lah hmmm..sounds like a good idea.
Now aku aim at least to lose another 5kg to get back my old weight tetapi perut nie is the major prob siak! Ishk! Nightmare..
Also i badly wanna quit my job! It sucks so bad even while i'm on the longest leave rite now but i really not looking forward to going back AT ALL!
YES!! I'm Desperate to be a Housewive! Hehehe...that's my next aim in 5 years time.
Sick of working..Mind you i've been working since i'm 13yrs old dammit! How many years have that been??? It's too long.
I told Abang cepatlah kita cari duit banyak-banyak so that in future if i quit working at least tak rabak! That's why he decided on this bike shop so mana tau kalaulah business maju aku boleh relak kat rumah!! But i have to sacrifice not seeing him around that much since he will be busier now. Apa nak buat?? Carik makanlah katakan.
Staying at home & taking care of kids does not sound bad to me at all. Who knows i might enjoy it??? Kwang-kwang-kwang!!!!!
Anyway the shop will be opening probably this Monday. Abang & his partner punyalah excited & so am i..nak buat Doa selamat mudah-mudahan murah rezki & semoga berjaya dalam bidang nie.
The shop name -MotorMania. So kepada kawan-kawanku, berilah sokongan ok. For further info bolehlah call Ajan to find out more. Aku ni setakat advertising ajer kehkehke :-p
Desperate to lose weight! Gemuk siak!!
Recently saw my wedding studio photos & now mak dikau punyalah banyak beza! Ni takleh jadi nie + i'm really determined to lose what i can sejak lepas bersalin nie. Aku try not to eat at night,
I use the bengkung..I eat all the jamu for my own benefit & made full use of this bulan puasa. But i'm not fit yet to sign up new lessons at Amore but I WILL join again once i go back to work. (Kit wanna join me? hehehe)
Need to get in shape but i feel i need to at least rest for another month & enjoy the raya!!
Aku dokong si Izz ni ajer dah macam angkat weight siak sampai lenguh tangan semua. Badly need a massage. Maybe I wanna go spa lah hmmm..sounds like a good idea.
Now aku aim at least to lose another 5kg to get back my old weight tetapi perut nie is the major prob siak! Ishk! Nightmare..
Also i badly wanna quit my job! It sucks so bad even while i'm on the longest leave rite now but i really not looking forward to going back AT ALL!
YES!! I'm Desperate to be a Housewive! Hehehe...that's my next aim in 5 years time.
Sick of working..Mind you i've been working since i'm 13yrs old dammit! How many years have that been??? It's too long.
I told Abang cepatlah kita cari duit banyak-banyak so that in future if i quit working at least tak rabak! That's why he decided on this bike shop so mana tau kalaulah business maju aku boleh relak kat rumah!! But i have to sacrifice not seeing him around that much since he will be busier now. Apa nak buat?? Carik makanlah katakan.
Staying at home & taking care of kids does not sound bad to me at all. Who knows i might enjoy it??? Kwang-kwang-kwang!!!!!
Anyway the shop will be opening probably this Monday. Abang & his partner punyalah excited & so am i..nak buat Doa selamat mudah-mudahan murah rezki & semoga berjaya dalam bidang nie.
The shop name -MotorMania. So kepada kawan-kawanku, berilah sokongan ok. For further info bolehlah call Ajan to find out more. Aku ni setakat advertising ajer kehkehke :-p

