Graduation 2006

hmm..actually took up this course for fun but when i attended the first class i got hooked!.this is not only interesting but beneficial of cos.
I have learnt so much..not only in vocal lessons but also other aspects of it such as self confidence, stage presence etc...
This is important as I wanna improve myself..I wanna see how far can i achieve.
All of us have talent, if it's not singing it might be something else, don't u wanna see how further can u go by improving & working on it?
Even if i fail, at least i've tried.
Kita hanya mampu ikhtiar tetapi Dia yang menentukan segalanya.
Our mentor-Mr Irwan Mahpoel himself, what can i say? He's the best, taught us so much but yet he was never holding back whatever knowledge that he had, he will pass it on to us with such a truthful & honest way. A very genuine teacher with a genuine soul!
Thank You once again..i will see u again for the class lanjutan :-D
Me & My Mentor - Irwan Mahpoel & Mayuni Omar

MusicLab's Graduates

My Talented Classmates!!!!

Share my achievement..... (click on da link below)
*My Graduation*

