Lost S.E.
I'm bumped! What a dumb idiot I am!!
Ok the story is..... I LOST MY NEW SE W810i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did i lost it? Pure carelessness!
Went in to the ladies to changed. Took out the phone from my left pocket & put it at the tissue holder in the toilet & after changing went out the cubicle without it.
Happily packed the clothes & put them in the locker and went off to class.
Class started at 7.15..while doing the normal routine i suddenly sat on the mat looking at Elsie in shocked! She looked at me & asked "Saerah are u ok?"
My eyes widened as i ran out while saying "I left my hp in the toilet!!"
I heard Eton said "Now then she realised"!!
Blardie hell why must now then i realised sia???? & its already 8pm!
confirmed gone & true enough my phone was not there....
i was lost for words. i went back to class with my sickening sad face & asked eton to give me the locker & she borrowed me her hp in case i need to use it. i even went to the reception counter & asked whether did anyone gave her a hp. she said no..
called my no several times but no answer...
went back to the ladies & searched my bag everything..not there.
felt like crying.
all of Izz photos & videos-i could never get those back!
i just sat there..hopelessly frustrated (yah that is how i felt).
i'm holding eton's phone..starting to dial my no for the last time ..pls pls somebody pls answer!!
it rang n rang n rang..starting to finally give up when i heard a "HELLO!"
I JUMPED! HELLO HELLO! U FOUND MY PHONE???!!!
the lady opened one of the cubicle's door & passed me the phone!
i gasp but strange as i did not see her coming in though..
"i found your phone just now before i went to gym"
never came to my mind to check with the ladies at the gym though! stupid siak!! but overall...
I WAS SO DAMN LUCKY SIA! SO DAMN LUCKY!!!
I thanked her until i don't know what else to say but when i told people they were like-"why she never return to the info counter? she wait for u to call ah if not she burn lah the phone!"
hmmm sounds like true lah but who cares right as long as i got it back!
felt so relief...so relief
dalam kepala otak aku hp apa siak nak beli??? duit lagik!!!!
most important is Izz pics & vids.
i better transfer them to the pc a.s.a.p!
*sigh*............
Ok the story is..... I LOST MY NEW SE W810i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did i lost it? Pure carelessness!
Went in to the ladies to changed. Took out the phone from my left pocket & put it at the tissue holder in the toilet & after changing went out the cubicle without it.
Happily packed the clothes & put them in the locker and went off to class.
Class started at 7.15..while doing the normal routine i suddenly sat on the mat looking at Elsie in shocked! She looked at me & asked "Saerah are u ok?"
My eyes widened as i ran out while saying "I left my hp in the toilet!!"
I heard Eton said "Now then she realised"!!
Blardie hell why must now then i realised sia???? & its already 8pm!
confirmed gone & true enough my phone was not there....
i was lost for words. i went back to class with my sickening sad face & asked eton to give me the locker & she borrowed me her hp in case i need to use it. i even went to the reception counter & asked whether did anyone gave her a hp. she said no..
called my no several times but no answer...
went back to the ladies & searched my bag everything..not there.
felt like crying.
all of Izz photos & videos-i could never get those back!
i just sat there..hopelessly frustrated (yah that is how i felt).
i'm holding eton's phone..starting to dial my no for the last time ..pls pls somebody pls answer!!
it rang n rang n rang..starting to finally give up when i heard a "HELLO!"
I JUMPED! HELLO HELLO! U FOUND MY PHONE???!!!
the lady opened one of the cubicle's door & passed me the phone!
i gasp but strange as i did not see her coming in though..
"i found your phone just now before i went to gym"
never came to my mind to check with the ladies at the gym though! stupid siak!! but overall...
I WAS SO DAMN LUCKY SIA! SO DAMN LUCKY!!!
I thanked her until i don't know what else to say but when i told people they were like-"why she never return to the info counter? she wait for u to call ah if not she burn lah the phone!"
hmmm sounds like true lah but who cares right as long as i got it back!
felt so relief...so relief
dalam kepala otak aku hp apa siak nak beli??? duit lagik!!!!
most important is Izz pics & vids.
i better transfer them to the pc a.s.a.p!
*sigh*............

