Occupied
Monday to Friday-Work, Home, Izz
Saturday-Work (Alternate), Home, Izz, JB
Sunday- Izz, JB
so how buzy can a mummy be? trips to JB has been rather often , biasalah hubby needs a teman if his partner is not around. among the weekdays we tried to slot in maybe a pool game or even a trip to the mall.
We saw King Kong the other nite! I must say its a very good movie! Peter Jackson Well Done!! But i'm not please with the ticket charge. Might as well buy u know what & where kan kan kan?...takleh wayang selalu seh like last time. $9.50 rabaks! I will only reserved that for a well deserved $19 movie! :-p
I need a break. Nirwana please come to my rescue....
Saturday-Work (Alternate), Home, Izz, JB
Sunday- Izz, JB
so how buzy can a mummy be? trips to JB has been rather often , biasalah hubby needs a teman if his partner is not around. among the weekdays we tried to slot in maybe a pool game or even a trip to the mall.
We saw King Kong the other nite! I must say its a very good movie! Peter Jackson Well Done!! But i'm not please with the ticket charge. Might as well buy u know what & where kan kan kan?...takleh wayang selalu seh like last time. $9.50 rabaks! I will only reserved that for a well deserved $19 movie! :-p
I need a break. Nirwana please come to my rescue....

